Tuesday 28 March 2017

Third draft for Print productions

Inside front cover
Inside back cover
Back cover
Front cover
Magazine Advert

This is the third draft for all of my print productions but this is unsuccessful due to the black boxes surrounding the text on each of them not standing out enough. I am going to re edit this and change the colours that surround the text an try to use a similar pink to the one that surrounds the actor in my print productions. I am also going to get rid of the 'Out Now!' part from my magazine advert as this is a convention of older magazine adverts and could now be considered as an outdated convention. By removing this part it allows me to move the reviews further down the magazine advert and by changing the colour hopefully make them stand out more. As well as this I am also going to change the font colour on my front CD cover of the word bloodstream. This will only be completed on the 'Red' Bloodstream as the other two fit with the colours of the Cd cover. I am doing this in hope that it will create more continuity between all of my print productions.










No comments:

Post a Comment